First InteropEHRate External Stakeholder Board Meeting in Berlin
At its first e External Stakeholder Board (ESB) Meeting on 7 November 2019 in Berlin, the consortium has welcomed these nominated ESB members on site:
- Vesa Jormanainen, THL, Finland
- Christof Geßner, gematik, Germany
- Frank Oemig, HL7 and IHE, Germany
- Andreas Grode, gematik, Germany
IEHR project coordination and work package leaders provided the reviewers an overview on the Digital Health ecosystem in Europe, the projects operates in and a comprehensive presentation on architecture, protocols, supporting processes like identification and consent. The introduction to the current status of “People’s data in people’s hand” has been rounded off by a demonstration of patients’ and health professional Apps.
This set of slideshows on the InteropEHRate project was presented to the experts in the External Stakeholder Board on 7 November. The presentations cover the basic aspects of the project technical solution and achievements ten months after its starting (PDFs are permanently accessible in “Resources” section of website):
– Year one architecture and framework
– Scenarios and users requirements
– HR Interoperability Protocols
– Security and Privacy Protocols
The IEHR External Stakeholder Board Meeting has been organised back2back with a meeting of the EHTEL-ELO Network on Digital Health Implementation at Gematik GmbH, the German Competence Centre for Digital Health, on 6 November 2019
Welcoming guests from IEHR, the ELO “Core” meeting featured on lessons learned on Digital Health in Europe e.g. through
- Round Table reports focused on the practice of implementing digital health data exchange, i.e. on services in support of better health and care, yet at the same time the enablers of secondary data use and meaningful AI achievements (AI-friendly environment – one theme of the EHTEL 2019 Anniversary & Symposium).
- Follow-up on EC “EHRxF” recommendation 2019 (800) highlighting projects, protocols and governance as well as advances in eHealthDSI Cross-border eHealth Services.