- This event has passed.
HIMSS & Health 2.0 European Digital
September 7 - September 10
The HIMSS & Health 2.0 European Digital Event from 7–11 September 2020 will bring the best of both worlds: HIMSS’s knowledge, expertise and thought leadership in healthcare digitisation, and Health 2.0’s network of entrepreneurs and investors showcasing the latest innovative health tech solutions. Featuring best practices and thought leadership from the brightest minds in Finland and across Europe, this digital European healthcare event sets the virtual stage for inspired conversations and solutions to be further developed and realized at the face-to-face event in Helsinki in June 2021.
Key topics include:
- AI: Beyond the Buzz
- Building the Digital Maturity and Resilience of European Healthcare Systems
- Building the European Healthcare Data Space
- Critical Care in Critical Settings: Lessons Learned From COVID-19
- Innovation Forum and VentureConnect
- Securing Data, Protecting Privacy, Building Trust for Innovation and Action
- Silver Health and Economy: New Demographics, New Opportunities
A Brand-new Digital Experience – What to Expect?
- Powerful five-day virtual experience facilitating partnerships and collaborations for digital healthcare transformation
- Unique combination of live, simulive and on-demand sessions, with the opportunity to participate in live polling and Q&A throughout
- Interactive, robust chat and networking capabilities that will allow you to connect with your peers and solution providers
- Unrivalled opportunity to pitch, profile and connect with key industry stakeholders
- 3-D exhibit floor, where you will experience a new way to interact with our technology and commercial partners in health IT